Thursday, October 29, 2015

Penelope's Party - Food

Hello my wonderful readers. I worked really hard on Penelope's birthday party and one of the most important things for a mid day party is food. We had a Paddington theme even with some of the food. First off the cake and cupcakes were red velvet and the cupcakes had blue frosting to keep with the red and blue theme. For real food we had orange marmalade sandwiches (Paddington bear's favorite), cucumber tea sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, veggies, fruit salad, English candies, I made Babybel cheese umbrellas (half a Babybel with the bendy part of the straw stuck in it for the handle), and fish and chips (Goldfish and potato chips). All was wonderful and I was really surprised in myself. 

Hope you enjoy my little post about food and the set up we had. Look forward to sharing more in the coming weeks. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment