Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bouncing Baby - 11 Month Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe for the life of me how my baby is 11 months old already! How did this happen????!!! It has been amazing to watch her learn and grow but I am sad in a way that she is getting so big so fast. I wish I could keep her little forever. Penelope is eating more food and just about everything we give her she eats. Her favorites right now are steamed yellow squash and sweet green peas right from the can. She is on the verge of walking any day now and it scares me haha. She loves her daddy more than anyone or anything, when he comes home from work at the end of the day everything stops and she crawls as fast as possible to him, it's the cutest thing. Not much has changed from the 10 month update besides her getting four more teeth, for a total of 6 now. She did stay overnight three nights with my parents, our first trip without her, she did awesome. 
Hope you are looking forward to the one year update as much as I am dreading it haha. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment