Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Penelope Is One!

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe my baby girl is ONE year old today!!! It's completely crazy to me how fast the time has gone by. It really does seem like yesterday that I was in a whole lot of pain right now trying to have her and after 30+ hours of labor she finally came and it was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt and I have never wanted to hold something so much and never felt so much love for something as I did when I pushed for the last time and there she was. I just remember it all like I just did it. She is so big now and taking her first steps and it all just seems unreal to me how that's possible. Aaron and I love her more than we could ever express. Here is a look at all the months leading up to this wonderful milestone for Penelope Ann.
She was born at 2:29pm so that's about the time I am posting this. I love her with everything I have and can't imagine life without her. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment