Friday, December 29, 2017

Twins Birthday Party part 2

Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I just wanted to finally share some of the pictures taken of everyone at the twins birthday. We had such a wonderful time and I still can't believe they are 1 it just blows my mind! We really only invited family and a couple friends, we knew that some people wouldn't be able to make it due to it being close the holidays and other commitments people have which is totally ok we get that.
 Juliet is more of the person that will go to people without throwing a fit, Andrew is the crier of the two haha. Here is Juliet with my mom and dad.

 Andrew with his mommy, and when either Aaron or I put him down this is what happened haha.

 Andrew and daddy.
 They were starting to get good at ripping all the bows and cards off the gifts. 

 Juliet: Who is this from? 
Andrew: I don't know but this looks like a good gift!
 Daddy with his twinnies <3!
 My mom and her twin my aunt Jill.
 They both loved the cake. They did much better at it than Penelope did at her first birthday haha.
 Juliet trying on her new hat and checking out her new cups.
 My brother and dad. Aaron's mom with Juliet.

 Sister wanted to help blow the candles out.
And just like that they are 1! So crazy how the first year with them seemed so much faster than with their sister. They are just adorable and we love them so very much! Lots of Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment