Monday, January 8, 2018

Bucket List for 2018

Hello my wonderful readers! Happy New Year!!! This year I decided I am not going to make resolutions but more of a bucket list for 2018 because does anyone ever really keep their resolutions? If you do, your amazing! But I never do and always have the same ones every year and never keep them. My bucket list is going to include things I really want to do for myself and things I want to do with my husband and kids.
I'm going to start by recapping some of the good things about 2017:
1. Watching the babies grow up their first year was amazing.
2. My brother and sister in law got married!
3. Aaron and I celebrated our 4th anniversary, crazy what we have done in 4 years of marriage.
4. Penelope started Pioneer girls which she loves!
5. Just our first year as a family of 5 was a highlight.

Now onto my 2018 goals:

1. Get on track with our finances.
2. Feel better physically for me and to be a good example to our kids
3. Get on track spiritually, read, pray and attend church more for the right reason
4. Be a better mom in general all around.
5. Be a better wife, have more patience
6. Be on my phone less.
7. Take the kids outside of the house more
8. Take the kids out somewhere once a month for the day
9. Read 4 books this year

Maybe around March I will do an update on how these are going.
I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2018!!! All the Love to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Great list friend. You are already such a great wife and mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend you are an amazing mommy and wife too!!

      Delete