Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Decor 2017

Hello my wonderful readers! Today I'm just going to give you a glimpse of the decor we have in our home this year. After taking last years decor down I got rid of some stuff and simplified my stuff. We also have 3 under 3 on the move so everything had to be put up where they can't reach it haha.
 This is my little cabinet in my dining room I've got a nice bow on and my NOEL nativity on the top of.
 These two little reindeer are one of my favorite decor they are so cute, I have my tealight holder and my big wonderful smelling cinnamon and clove candle. 
Santa and Frosty are hanging on either side of the tv. 
 Since we moved our china closet there has been this blank white wall that I can't stand so I hung some tinsel and a bow with this little elf guy. 
 Our stockings and my Christmas wreath are my favorite to put up every year. 
 My classic nativity is up where the kids can't reach it but where Penelope can see it so we can talk about it. 
 Between Aaron and I we have accumulated a few nutcrackers so they all went into one place this year with two snowflake fake candles. 
 This is a little Christmas decoration that Aaron's dad made a long time ago. 
 We have our little no breakable decorations on the closet doors so Penelope could help decorate and can touch them. 
Also kid friendly is the felt Christmas tree I made Penelope last year, this year it is in the hallway outside the kids room so the twins can't really get to it because they don't quite understand not to just eat everything haha. Next year we will put it in a place that all 3 can decorate it together. 
And last but not least is our Christmas tree, plain and simple, only used not even half of my ornaments but Penelope helped put them on this year. Also this year it is behind the couch again so the littlest ones don't hurt themselves. 
Hope you enjoy our Christmas decor this year! Lots of love for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment