Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review of Ju-Ju-Be BFF

Hello my wonderful readers. I have been so bad a blogging lately I apologize! Today I am going to do a review. I haven't done one of these in a little while but today I am reviewing the Ju-Ju-Be BFF diaper bag. I had 2 different diaper bags and a plain backpack before I decided to finally pay a little bit more and get a good durable and nice diaper bag that I really wanted. Ju-Ju-Be is a company based in Southern California,  http://www.shop.ju-ju-be.com/ . Their bags are really an addiction! They are beautiful and so useful you want to have them all. I have quite a few now but the one I'm going to review today was my first one. The Magic Merlot BFF! Besides being a beautiful pattern on the outside and just a beautiful red on the inside, it has amazing organization.
 It comes with a messenger strap. All of their bags are machine washable which is amazing!
 This is the mommy pocket, it's wonderful.
 There is a felt lined pocket for your phone or camera so it doesn't get scratched. 
 Great internal organization. 
 Beautiful pattern!
Also comes with backpack strap option. It comes with a changing pad that I did not photograph of the same pattern that is memory foam. I hope you try one of these bags someday they are wonderful and worth every penny. Hope your day is full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment