Thursday, March 24, 2016

Miss P's Easter Basket Fun

Hello my wonderful readers! Today I'm going to share with you all the fun stuff we decided to put in Miss Penelope's Easter basket this year. We did not go see the Easter bunny this year partly because Easter snuck up on us being in March this year and also because she absolutely hated Santa haha. With her Easter basket we used the same one I got at Lillian Vernon last year. I paid about $25 for it last year and plan to use it for many years to come because I love it so much and it is personalized to her! We decided on a couple board books for her basket because she is just loving them lately, one is about things that move on the farm and one is Bible stories, which I love because that is the reason for Easter it's that our good Lord has risen! We got her some Little People princesses, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite and Ariel is my moms favorite so this is perfect. We also got her some baby hair bands and clips because her hair is getting so long we will be able to do some pigtails soon and her bangs are so long they need to be clipped back all the time. 
Overall I loved the simple little things we got for her Easter basket this year because she has so much stuff from her grandparents. Just remember the reason for the season and the good news that the Lord has Risen! Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment