Friday, March 18, 2016

Let's Talk Real Life

Hello my wonderful readers!! I want to start off by apologizing about not posting regularly lately. Life has been just that, life! We have been really busy and with Easter coming up it's been a mad house. I do have some fun things to blog about I just have to sit down and do it. With Penelope running all over and learning to get on our couch now it has been a constant running after her thing. Plus I have been doing this really intense (for me) Bible study that I think I will review after I'm finished but it has a lot of homework I have been doing during nap time each day. I have just run out of hours in the day to blog, but I intend to get back to it this next week after this busy weekend! So I will see you all right back here next Thursday morning with something good! Love each other always!

No comments:

Post a Comment