Thursday, September 17, 2015

Packing for Coronado

Hello my wonderful readers. I thought since we just went on a trip for a weekend you might want to see what I wore and packed. We flew there so we decided we were going to only check one bag. I am an overpacker, I will admit that all the time, so this time I couldn't and I didn't know if I could survive with having to share one suitcase with my husband. I was very proud that we both packed into one suitcase and were not even close to it being too heavy and we also never opened the expansion on the suitcase. We also decided afterwards that we could have gotten away with less than we took too haha. 
This is what I wore to the airport on the flight to Coronado. I didn't want my hat to get smashed in the suitcase so I wore it on the plane, I also wore my lace up vans and my jeans with a black short sleeve light top and my light grey sweater. Also I only wore my watch because I didn't want to take a bunch of stuff off in security in the airport. 
 Next day we did some walking around, I wore my hat, a light cotton skirt, black tank and ended up wearing my vans instead of these sandals. I wore my silver necklace. 
 That same day we went to the pool later and I wore my black tank over my swimsuit with my running shorts and hat and sandals. 
 Later that evening we went on a dinner cruise, I wore my coral dress with nude heels, grey sweater, and gold jewelry. 
The next day we went on a walking beer and food tour so I wore shorts with a purple 3/4 sleeve length shirt and vans, with my pearls. 
 On the way home on the plane I wore the same thing I wore going there but with a white tank instead.
 It all fit into one half of the suitcase. Also I brought my blow dryer and curling iron and some pjs along with my intimates.
 I bought this for $17 at Target on the clearance rack the day before we left and I loved it. It was my carry on and it goes crossbody so I took it with me where we went. 
 In my carry on I took my perfume, chapstick, gum, contact solution and case, my glasses, our flight and hotel info, our Kindle, in the little dark blue pouch is all of our electronic cords and the camera and also my jewelry was all in the gold pouch below. 

I got this hanging toiletries bag from Target also for our trip and took pretty much the basic stuff you would take to go overnight for a weekend, nothing out of the ordinary. Also I had my hairbrush in the suitcase. I wore everything I took, I however did not need to bring heels I could have gotten away with my sandals on the dinner cruise and I never used my curling iron. Hope you enjoyed seeing my light pack for once haha. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment