Thursday, September 10, 2015

Our Anniversary Trip Part 1

Hello my wonderful readers. We just celebrated our second anniversary in Coronado, California. In about April, I think, Aaron's company decided that they were going to do a company trip for the employees and their spouses, well we found out this trip they were planning just happened to fall on our anniversary. We didn't really do anything for our first anniversary because I was pretty pregnant and not really wanting to go anywhere so we knew we wanted to go away for the weekend for our second so this was the perfect opportunity. Not that we are cheap, I kind of am haha, but the company was paying for everything so we were going. So I have pictures on my phone and camera and Aaron has them on his phone so to get them all together is going to take a bit so this will be a two part post, twice the fun. These are just the pictures I took on my phone, it isn't that many because I used the camera a lot but it will give you a little peek to the wonderfulness of Coronado!!!


These are all from our balcony of our room. Amazing right!!! We had an amazing time and I can't wait to share more beautiful pictures and details in another post to come very soon!! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment