Sunday, September 27, 2015

Bouncing Baby - What is in my Diaper Bag at 11 Months

Hello my wonderful readers. If you go back about a year I posted a what's in my diaper bag post about what we carried around when she was brand new, now she is almost a year and we have slimmed things down. I have a new bag I got as an anniversary present from my wonderful husband, I had been eyeing it for awhile, a Ju Ju Be BFF. I needed a new bag that could go messenger style because we have to carry her to the car and stuff and I couldn't carry her and keep the old one on my shoulder. So here it is. 
 It has a bottle pocket on each side and two pockets in the front one for mommy stuff and one that is fleece lined for stuff to not get scratched. It also has a pocket in the back that I don't use where the changing pad is.
 The picture above shows everything I carry in the outside pockets: usually we have one bottle with us in one of the bottle pockets; in the other bottle pocket I have the sippy cup strap, teething tablets and a teether; the hand sanitizer and chap stick hang on the side I put stuff in; in the front two pockets is mostly my stuff, sunglasses, EOS lip balm, car and house keys, change pouch, headphones, cough drops and hard candy, Kleenex, gum, a hair tie and seabands (I get bad car sick).
 This is the inside of the bag it has lots of pockets.
 Inside the diaper bag I pretty much carry all of this all the time: 4 size 3 diapers (these are Huggies brand), changing pad (this one is from our old bag but I have the new one now that came with our bag and I will see which one I like best) , Huggies wipe clutch, two Target bags (for dirty diapers, blow out clothes, etc.), Babyganics sunscreen cream and stick (the stick is easier to put on her face), sun bucket hat, baby powder, Butt Paste, formula in a dispenser, toy wipes, boogie wipes, Arm and Hammer scent thing, long sleeve white onesie, pants and long sleeve sweater, Minnie Mouse snack container (puffs, baby goldfish, and yogurt melts), two packs of baby mum mums, Kleenex, floss, two pens, tampon, mommy hook, bib, burp cloth, receiving blanket and my wallet.
I also carry a mini first aid kit with band-aids of all sizes, gauze and wipes. Also I had a lot of small things floating around my bag so I decided to us the old wipes case I had and put it all in there: thermometer, baby lotion, warm hat, comb, socks, sunglasses, Aquaphor, and baby kisses lip and cheek. Hope you enjoyed seeing what's in my diaper bag. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment