Thursday, September 24, 2015

Organize It

Hello my wonderful readers. So I am a person who makes lists like a crazy person and loves to stay organized about everything. Well with a baby I don't always have my phone because it gets tossed to the bottom of my bag or whatever and I don't always have a notebook to write stuff down. So I decided I really needed an organizer of some sort and the ones you buy at the store are so very expensive after you get all the inserts and what not and then after a year some of them you just throw out, I decided to make one and share it with you. I decided making one is a good way to get exactly the sections i want and i can make it pretty too. I started out with a $3 mini binder from target and $5 big scrapbook pad from Michael's that I will use for scrapbooking too or other projects.

Above is my inside cover and first divider for my calendar. Below is the Moms groups verse for the semester. 

 Above is a calendar I made September 2015 - August 2016. Below is the first pocket divider I made for my To Do lists section.

Above is my divider for notes section, like prayer requests and what not. Below is my pocket divider for my shopping lists section.

 Above is a pocket divider for my section that I write down dinner ideas and stuff my baby is eating and not liking since she is trying new foods all the time. Below is the section I have all my username is passwords to pay my bills written down in because I never remember them all.

 All of the section besides the first with the calendar and the last password section, which has this paper in it shown above, have notebook plain paper in them. I am loving this!!! It is helping me so much as I plan my daughters first birthday, and all the play dates ahead this fall and family events coming up. Hope you like it and would love to know what is in your planner or organizer? Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment