Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review It - Lush Bath Bomb and Fruit Smoothie Mask

Hello my wonderful readers! I thought I would do a review post this week cause I tried two new beauty products on my road to trying to relax during pregnancy. Growing up me and my mom both had sensitive skin so we didn't really get to do the face mask thing and hang out, we did them once and both broke out bad all over our faces. Ever since that bad experience I have been so scared to try any face mask or anything along those lines, but as I have gotten older I have wanted to try them more and more. I had Ulta rewards to use and thought I would just go for it with one I found in the checkout line on the stand with all the goodies that get you every time haha. After a nice day with my husband just hanging out and for once not having to be anywhere, I ran a bath and tried a new (to me) Lush bath bomb called Twilight, http://www.lushusa.com/Twilight/03157,en_US,pd.html#start=8 . It smelled so good and turned the water purple and felt so moisturizing and luxurious. I would recommend that bath bomb to anyone, it was so relaxing. Right before I got into the bath with my fresh glass of brewed decaf iced tea, I put on this crushed raspberry fruit smoothie deep pore cleaning masque by Montagne Jeunesse. Here is where you can find it http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2960041&skuId=2165171&_requestid=233227 . Mine looked a little different then the one of the website but that is the same one. 
The good thing about the mask was that it was only $1.99, I love that price. If you have the chance to try either of these products go for it! You might see me reviewing more masks in the future since I'm not so scared now, because my skin felt good after and no breakouts. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment