Friday, August 22, 2014

A Few Projects for Penelope

Hello my fabulous readers. So since I have quit my job, I am focusing now on being relaxed and healthy for baby. Nothing makes me more relaxed than crafting and creating new things. I am a huge YouTube watcher I guess you can say, I love to watch craft and beauty videos on there all the time. I came across this channel by Melanie Ham that is called I Heart Stitching and have been loving trying some of the projects she has on there. Also she breaks everything down so good that me, as a visual learner, got it in a second. I have made her newborn crocheted hat and I also made a scarf to go with it (scarf is not on the channel for newborn). 
They are a baby pink color, the camera made them look a bit purple haha, I plan to make a little flower eventually so when we put the scarf around Penelope's neck the little flower can hold the two ends together. I thought this was a good idea since she will be born in November and it may be a bit chilly. 
Also from the channel I tried the baby blanket that she makes on there as well and may actually be making another one just because I loved doing it so much. 


The three pictures are the start, half way through and the completed pink, white and brown little blanket for Penelope. It was very relaxing to sit and do these projects and if you have a second check out her channel and try some of your own. https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartstitching    Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment