Friday, August 29, 2014

Bouncing Baby #14 - Weeks 29 & 30

Hello my wonderful readers! So at the very end of last week we had a doctors appointment and doctor said everything is good with me and little miss Penelope. We are now starting our Kick Card, how long it takes her to kick 10 times. We learned from the doctor that I could have contractions but not they are not actual labor just something your body does, and I do think I felt one last night. On a fun note we finally watched Tangled and Frozen, I really like Tangled actually but with Frozen I wasn't really impressed big time like what all the hype was about, it was cute but not my favorite. So now the only Disney princess I haven't seen the movie I think is the Princess and the Frog, pretty good stuff to know when having a little girl haha. Week 29 ended good just battling fatigue. 
Week 30 started good, ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS!!!!! I can't believe we are at the point where we are in single digits of weeks now really. I think she is going to come a week early personally haha. Week 30 has been really emotional. I am just worrying about everything it seems like, from whether we have everything we need to money to whether stuff is put away correctly, everything is something to cry over it seems like lately. These hormones are driving me crazy! Other than that the only craving besides a California roll and chili dog still, is chocolate swiss rolls haha. Other than that my husband is good, just hanging on to the emotional roller coaster best he can, poor guy. 
This is me at 30 weeks, looking and feeling bigger every single day! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment