Friday, August 1, 2014

Bouncing Baby #12 - Weeks 25 & 26

Hello my wonderful readers! Week 25 has come and gone with no big deals happening besides my work not being very understanding that I am pregnant and can't really do everything a normal non-pregnant person can do. Other than that week 25 was good and just normal. Week 26 started with so much movement from little Penelope. I love to feel her move but sometimes she kicks in the same place over and over again and it starts to actually get sore. Also it feels like she is kicking into my rib cage and leaving her foot or hand there for while and that's not the best feeling but it is still wonderful to feel her moving in there. Also the start of week 26, Aaron finally was able to feel her kick as well, which was amazing for both of us, to see his face when he felt her made me so happy! As week 26 comes to a close there is nothing really big happening we are going to be relaxing and having lunch with my parents, sushi I hope cause that is what I have been craving, the all cooked kind like a California roll of course since I can't have the other stuff. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment