Monday, October 6, 2014

Bouncing Baby #17 - Maternity Pictures

Hello my wonderful readers! Today is the day to share with you the maternity pictures we took a couple weeks ago! They are so awesome. They were taken by a friend of ours C&S Photography ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/C-and-S-Photography/310972232319972?fref=ts ). She took the pictures at the Pageo Lavender Farm ( www.pageolavenderfarm.com ), which if you remember is where we got married. It was really nice to go back there almost exactly a year later after getting married there. My husband, Aaron, is wearing just some light colored Levi's, a black polo from Old Navy and all black Vans. I am wearing an $8 dress from Walmart.com maternity section, black flats I think I got at Payless a long time ago, and my pearls that Aaron gave me for a wedding present. The little shoes used are Vans, we bought the little wooden P at Joann's and I painted it pink, the verse is 1 Samuel 1:27 and I just used stencils on scrapbook paper to make it look nice, and the book "Guess How Much I Love You" was a gift from Aaron's mom.


 **This one of Aaron with the little shoes is my favorite**








I hope you enjoyed these just as much as we enjoy them. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment