Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Recipe Time - Breakfast Casserole

Hello my hungry readers. I thought I would share a super simple but wonderful recipe I came across on Pinterest, tried and it was a hit! It's a simple breakfast casserole, you could make it before time, freeze it or just heat it up or eat it right after you make it. 
Ingredients: 1 package crescent rolls, 1 pound mild breakfast sausage, 6 eggs beaten, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish
3. Brown breakfast sausage
4. Line bottom of baking dish with crescent rolls
5. Poor in browned breakfast sausage
6. Poor in the beaten eggs
7. Poor shredded cheese over the whole thing
8. Bake for 30 minutes
9. Enjoy!

This was such a hit at Moms group and with my husband, I encourage you to for sure try it! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment