Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bouncing Baby #20 - Baby Showers :-)

Hello my wonderful readers! We were lucky enough to have three baby showers thrown for us by both of our mothers and Aaron's work. My mom's shower was first on September 27th at about 35 weeks pregnant. My mom held her's at her house in Ceres in the backyard and just had a relaxed atmosphere, which is what I like. She had a hot dog bar for the food, with all the toppings that me and my husband love on hot dogs.


 We got a lot of good stuff that Penelope will use a lot, these are just a few of the pictures. 
 Aaron liked the food, hence his thumbs up haha. 
 Above is my niece riding on my grandma's walker, she just discovered she could do that and wouldn't get off haha. Below is me and my awesome friends, first one is Sharayah she is about 24 weeks pregnant here with a baby boy :-), next is my friend Mallory, I'm sure you have seen her in multiple posts :-).

 Above is me and my cousin Ashlee, she came from LA to the shower, next is me and Aaron with my brother. Below is me and my mom and then me and Aaron with our beautiful cake. 

This cake tasted amazing! It was white cake with strawberry filling with "the good" frosting whipped cream frosting haha. Overall we had a wonderful time at the shower and were so thankful for everyone and everything.

My mother in law's shower was next, on October 11th at about 37 weeks pregnant. My mother in law held her's at her house as well, in Brentwood, which is the house we used to live in. The theme was Peter Rabbit. Everything was done so beautiful and we had delicious food thanks to our family members. 
 
Above left is Aaron demonstrating how tiny she is going to be haha. To the right is us cutting our beautiful cake. 
The backyard looked amazing and the decorations were beautiful. 
 


 
We were blessed by so many people with so much wonderful stuff for baby Penelope.
Above is a good picture of me, Aaron, his mom and godparents.
Above is a good one of my parents and below is a good one of my grandparents.

Above left is my mother in law and to the right is a good one of Aaron and one of his favorite cousins. 
Above is a wonderful diaper cake we received with so many little goodies, below is a picture of our beautiful cake. 
Overall the shower was wonderful and beautiful and we were so very blessed by our friends and family and we are so thankful for it all. 

The last shower was held on October 17th at almost 38 weeks pregnant. It was thrown by my husband's work and was a really nice little lunch where they gave us a great gift and we are so very thankful for them and all they do. 
We now need to quickly find out what we have a need for left and get it before she decides it's time to make her appearance. Exciting and nervous is this mommy to be. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment