Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bouncing Baby #18 - Weeks 35 & 36

Hello my wonderful readers! Week 35 started with washing my first load of baby stuff for Penelope. I have never been so excited to do laundry and fold little clothes in my life haha. I got everything washed and put away from the first shower so there won't be so much at once after the next shower. Aaron put together everything we have that needed assembling and put batteries in them. We had a wonderful speaker at our Moms group this week, her name is Ashley Urke at domesticfashionista.com. She talked on serving your husband and it was a wonderful message I thought and I took a lot from it on how to just be a better wife attitude wise and how that will help me be a better mother also in general. I have been really symptom free this week besides fatigue, which I have had my entire pregnancy. I have had a hard time remembering to drink as much water as I need lately because I am doing other things, so I felt that this week, which I am working to fix. Other than that I have still craved mushrooms, cinnamon rolls, and breakfast sausage haha. Charlie went to the groomer this week and got his haircut to be ready for baby. Week ended with my brother coming to visit me for the day while Aaron went to a bachelor party, which was fun and we just hung out. Below is me at 35 weeks and Charlie before and after the groomer :-).
Week 36 started with a busy Monday! So Monday started the week with going to a Moms group outing to the pumpkin patch. This cute little local pumpkin patch was really cute and all the kids had a great time. Later that afternoon we had a doctor's appointment and everything is good with little Miss Penelope and me. My blood pressure was wonderful and I have not gained more weight than I am suppose to overall. I did have a wonderful strep B test at this appointment, it's a test they do after 35 weeks to test for bacteria that very few woman have but if you have it they have to treat you while your in labor so you don't pass it to the baby. After that appointment we both got our flu shot which my arm still hurts a little haha. We had our last baby class that night on breastfeeding, which was very informative. Tuesday was a kind of busy day as well. It started with Moms group where I made a nice breakfast dish that was a hit. (recipe to follow in another post) We made tissue paper flowers that were pretty fun to make and actually prettier than I thought they would turn out. After Moms group my mother in law and Aaron's great aunt came to our house to go to lunch, which was nice. The rest of the week was relaxing and just getting rested for once. The week ended with our last baby shower in Brentwood thrown by my mother in law (post to come soon). Otherwise this week has just been catching up on rest and really just the same cravings as previous weeks. 
Hope you are getting as excited as we are as the weeks get closer to meeting our little girl. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment