Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday Recipe - Crescent Roll Tacos

Hello my hungry readers. Today's recipe is crescent roll tacos. They are so delicious and my husband just ate them up. 
Ingredients: 1 tube of crescent rolls, 1/2 lb ground beef, cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne powder, cooking spray
Directions: 
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Start browning the hamburger in a skillet
3. Roll out the crescent rolls on a cookie sheet 
4. Mix cream cheese, and all the spices in a bowl with a little bit of grated cheese (I just eye balled the cream cheese and spices it depends what you like)
5. Place the cream cheese mixture on each crescent roll  
6. When the ground beef is done you can place a little bit of it on each crescent roll 
7. Place a little bit of grated cheese on each roll
8. Flip all the edges over the filling until it is all covered up 
9. Spray a little bit of cooking spray on them so they brown in the oven
10. Bake for 30 minutes 
11. Enjoy! I served mine with a little bit of Rice A Roni 
I hope you loved this simple recipe as much as me and my husband did this is for sure a repeat recipe. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment