Monday, February 10, 2014

Review It - Pasta Sauce

Hello my wonderful readers! I thought I would try something new for the Review It series, instead of makeup and all that. I am going to start reviewing everything and anything for you. Below as you can see the empty jar, we loved this pasta sauce. I originally only got it at the store because it was on sale. I usually have to add spices and garlic to store bought sauces when I make them to give them flavor but I honestly had to add nothing to this. It was so good and had small chunks of onion in for a little more than just a runny sauce. I would highly recommend this delicious Robusto! Ragu pasta sauce, I can't wait to try the other flavors in this Robusto! line of sauces. 
I hope you will go try this sauce because it is delicious. We loved it. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment