Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine's Day in the Thorsen House 2014

Hello my amazing readers. I thought I would share with you all how we celebrated our first married Valentine's Day. We both worked a full shift at our works then came home and had a relaxing dinner and watched a movie and cuddled on the couch. It was so relaxing and romantic and couldn't have asked for a more wonderful first married Valentine's Day with my husband. 
 I made a homemade card for Aaron and he got me a small box of chocolate and red roses. We got to use our wedding china for the first time and drank the last bottle of wine from our wedding as well. 
 He is so cute!! Love him!! Below is our wonderful steak dinner we made together with my beautiful red roses in the background that Aaron got me. We had a wonderful steak that my husband marinated overnight with garlic green beans and a baked potato. 

 Later we had champagne with some homemade hand-dipped (by me :-)) strawberries. 
Can't forget Charlie, he got a little steak and olive oil on his food as a treat for Valentine's Day because we love him so much. Hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment