Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY - Vinyl Letters

Hello my wonderful readers. I thought I would share my experience of putting some vinyl letters on a mirror with you. These vinyl letters are from lacybella.com, we got them for a wedding present. I absolutely love them, they were one of my favorite wedding gifts. We decided to put this decal on a mirror instead of the wall so whenever we move we can always take it with us. The mirror is special as well because it was in Aaron's grandfather's barber shop a long time ago. 
It was so very easy to put it on. You just peeled off the backing, place it where you want and then rub where ever there is letters with a drivers license or card. 
 Then you just peel off the from part and get this beautiful creation.
 I love how beautiful it turned out. :-) Hope you enjoy me sharing my experience doing this with you. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment