Monday, February 3, 2014

The Wedding Photos are Here!!!

Hello my wonderful readers! I don't know if you all have been waiting in excitement like me for these wedding photos but they are HERE!!!! We actually received 400 photos so I am not going to show you all of them because that is just craziness! All of our photos were taken by Angela Spiller Photography out of Brentwood, California. 
So we became Mr. and Mrs. Thorsen on September 7, 2013 at Pageo Lavender Farm in Turlock, CA as you all have read for the past year or so. 
Here we are lookin good for the camera :-)

We were of course in our own separate areas since he couldn't see me before walking down the aisle.

We prayed together before the ceremony so of course Aaron had to be blindfolded so he didn't see me.
 I just love this picture of Aaron checking his hair because it is truly him, he checks his hair more than anyone I know.
The picture on the left is me holding a picture of my mom on her wedding day. The picture on the right is of my bouquet and the charm especially since it has a picture of Aaron's grandparents that have past away and were very important to him.
Up top here my mom is buttoning my dress up, it had a lot of buttons. Below is my brother helping Aaron with his tie. 

Me and my ladies in front of our dresses. 
 This is my dad with my dress in the background, his cufflinks say "I Loved Her First" which was the name of the song we danced to and "Father of the Bride" 
 These were how all my little details turned out the day of, the burlap bows on the chairs for the ceremony were wonderful, the centerpieces were simple and beautiful also, and the seating chart turned out after all the changes I did to it. 

This is a wonderful picture because it shows everything I wore besides my dress and veil (which was made by hand by my grandma just like she made my mom's for her wedding day) on my wedding day. You have my garter that is Harley Davidson black and orange of course with a little motorcycle charm on it, you also see my engagement ring, my something New was my pearls (which Aaron gave to me as a wedding gift), my something Old was the handkerchief that was Aaron's great grandmother's I believe, my something Borrowed was my grandma's earrings and my something Blue was my mom's sapphire ring (which was fitting also because we got married in September), I also had a penny in my shoe (not pictured). 
This is Hayden our ring bearer holding the bible that Aaron's grandparents gave to him when he was little that our rings are tied to with lace.
 My daddy walking me down the aisle and then below he saying "Take her! Please!" lol 

 I love that our photographer got other people besides us during the ceremony also. To the left we have our maid of honor which is my cousin Ashlee and my bridesmaid Tricia both crying. To the right you have my brother's girlfriend, Cindy with our niece Sophia fast asleep in her lap. 
 And just like that "Aaron, you can kiss your bride" 

 "OMGoodness we are Married!!!"
 Top is a picture of the tables before the guests came and below is my name hanger my dress was on that says "Mrs. Thorsen"

 Above is my husband and daddy and below is the photo table I showed you earlier in my wedding blogs.

 To the left here is me and Ashlee (MOH) and to the right is me and my little (not so little) brother, Ian, he was also one of our groomsmen.
 Our cake and cupcakes were delicious. Below is me and Sophia, she loved to touch my pearls. 

This is my whole immediate family plus now Aaron. :-)
 This is the best one of me and my parents. 
Above is us and our moms. Below is Aaron's mom kissing him before the ceremony. 

  
Above is our bridal party, Mallory, Ian, Marcia, Jose, Arielle, David, Tricia, Alex, Ashlee and Johnathon. Below is Aaron's groomsmen. 

 Above is me and my ladies. Below I shot the groomsmen down.

 The only one of Aaron smiling with the bridesmaids haha. 
 So this has to be my favorite of our bridal party because it is truly them. Mallory (my bestie), Ian (my brother), Marcia (former coworker/friend), Jose (Aaron's college friend), Arielle (Aaron's cousin), David (Aaron's best friend), Tricia (my high school best friend), Alex (Aaron's best friend since 6yrs old), Ashlee (my cousin & Maid of Honor), and Johnathon (Aaron's cousin & Best Man).
The venue was beautiful at night.
My favorite of me dancing with my daddy trying not to cry.
To the left is Aaron dancing with his mom. To the right is part of Aaron's dance he did for me when it was time to take my garter off haha, almost the best moment of the night. 
And last but certainly not least, Mr. and Mrs. Aaron and Kristina Thorsen. Hope you enjoyed these as much as I do. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment