Sunday, February 16, 2014

Verse of the Week

Hello my wonderful readers. I hope all of you are having a blessed Sunday. Today's verse is another one about change. Changes are happening in our lives that we are so thankful to God for and the Bible verses on change are how I know that all of these changes are a good thing. The verse today on change is Ephesians 2:10, "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Everything we do God knows about already because he has already planned it out for us. I am not worried about the changes happening in our lives because I already know God has our lives in his hands and it all work out for his glory. Hope this verse helps you as much as it has helped me with changes in life. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment