Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Update Week 26 & 27

Hello my wonderful readers. I apologize this pregnancy I haven't done as good of a job at blogging because of just being so busy and trying to get so many things done before these babies come, all while taking care of an almost 2 year old heading into her terrible twos. 
Week 26
This week started with another ultrasound (#4 to be exact so far) to get a good enough image of baby A's heart. We got one!!!!! Yay!! everything is normal for both babies they can officially say now. Not much else happened this week except that which took a huge burden off our shoulders because we every ultrasound we just kept thinking maybe something was wrong. The week ended with a trip with our friends to Apple Hill, which if you have followed my blog awhile you know is one of our favorite places ever! They hadn't been in years so we did all the major touristy spots that we don't normally do which was really fun. Penelope loved the pumpkin patch and cried so much having to leave it she could've played in the pumpkins all day. Future post to come soon, hopefully, with all of our Apple Hill pictures from our visits this season. 
Week 27
This week was a little more tiring as we had Moms group at church on Tuesday. My grandma had surgery on Wednesday, which I drove two hours there and two hours back in one day alone after sitting in the hospital waiting room chairs for about 6 hours, this for sure tore up my back bad. Aaron and Penelope stayed home for a father daughter day because she couldn't have been good for that long sitting in a waiting room. My grandma came out all good with a brand new shoulder so praise God for that! The week ended with nothing but going to do my glucose test and failing it (more in the next post), other than that we relaxed and just spent time as a family for the weekend, which was really nice. 
Hope you enjoy these updates, I'm going to try to be more on time as we are slowing down with doing things now that I'm getting into the 3rd trimester, can't believe how fast the time is going by! Love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment