Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bouncing Toddler - 2 Year Check Up

Hello my wonderful readers. I cannot believe that my first baby is almost 2 years old!!! She is 2 today and just had her check up. We changed her doctor and so far love her so nice and good explanations. Penelope is 34 inches tall and 26.7 pounds. She is on track growth wise which is awesome. I just can't believe she is 2. It has just gone by so fast! The second year has brought her to running full on, brushing her teeth pretty much by herself, moving from a crib to a toddler bed, trick or treating for the first time, and so many more things. I just can't get over how much she has learned in this past year. She is talking so much and saying actual words and asking for things. It just seems like time has gone so fast. 
 Here she is in her new bed. 
 Here she is with her books at the doctor waiting for her shots and then to get her blood drawn for the first time. 
 Here she is the first time I got to hold her in the hospital and with daddy a couple weeks ago at the pumpkin patch. Can't believe how fast time has gone! Happy Birthday baby girl mommy and daddy love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment