Friday, September 23, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Week 24 & 25 Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I cannot believe we are at week 24 already this is crazy and going by so very fast.
Week 24 was pretty boring until the end. Besides being tired and I am feeling good. Week ended with my monthly ultrasound, we will know the results the next week when I see my doctor (see below). The other highlight of the week is that it ended with my almost 2 year old moving from a crib to a toddler bed. I cannot believe she is big enough to do that. Next challenge with her is potty training after we get the toddler bed settled in.
Week 25 started with a doctors appointment. Doctor appointment went good the babies are on track growth wise and have healthy heart beats. I am akso healthy weight wise I have lost and blood oressure is wonderful. Also my moms group at church started back up. Penelope has done wonderful so far in her new big girl bed at night and nap, we had a few snags but other than that she is doing good with it. The week ended with sending out invites to Penelope's 2nd birthday, I just cannot believe how fast she is growing up and pretty soon we will be a family of five.
Hope this was a good update on things. Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment