Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Recipe - Classic Bean Dip

Hello my hungry readers. Today I am going to share with you something that I have been craving a lot lately, and that is bean dip and chips. Not the healthiest thing but it is so good. 
Ingredients: any kind of refried beans you prefer, enchilada sauce, grated cheese of your choice, tortilla chips
Directions:
1. On a plate put as much refried beans from the can as desired
2. Pour enchilada sauce over them, it should be about a 1/4 of the amount of the beans you used
3. Grate you cheese over the top to lightly cover it
4. Microwave for about a minute and half or until the beans are warm and the cheese is melted
5. Mix all together
6. Enjoy with tortilla chips,  I love Toastitos thin and crispy 
Hope you enjoy this delicious snack as much as I do. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment