Monday, March 3, 2014

Makeup Look :-)

Hello my wonderful readers. I thought I would share a makeup look with you today for my Monday post. I used my Naked 3 palette and Naked Basics palette to do this look, plus my Maybelline Master Precise liquid eye liner pen. 
So to start out I used e.l.f. eyeshadow primer on my eye lids and Maybelline Eraser for under eye dark circles under my eyes, I blended those in. Then I used Mugshot from the Naked 3 palette on my eye lids and then blended Dust from Naked 3 over it and above the eye lid. I then put my liquid black eye liner on my upper lid. To brighten my eyes up a little I used Venus from the Naked Basics palette on my inner eyes. Then I used black Maybelline The Rocket on my eyelashes. 
I hope you like this look. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment