Friday, June 1, 2018

Woodland Scottish Games 2018

Hello my wonderful readers. Sorry I am a little later than I wanted to be with this post we have just been so busy and it doesn't look like it's going to stop either for a little while. At the end of April we went to the Woodland Celtic Festival and Highland Games. I have grown up going to the Highland games all over my whole life, in 2012 I took Aaron for the first time to a games with me and that was to Woodland. In 2015 we took Penelope for the first time to a games also in Woodland and now this year, 2018, we took the twins to their first in Woodland as well. It was also the first games I have been to I think since my grandma has passed away so it was a little hard for me since she was the person who loved to attend them the most. We met up with some friends there so it made it better. Here are so fun pictures we took during the day. 
This was the cutest little picture opportunity. 
The twins also had their first banger, which they both liked. Next time we will try meat pies hopefully if there isn't such a long line.


Of course, just like I did with Penelope, I took my kilt my grandma made me when I was little and put it on each of the twins for a picture. 
My hubby is so handsome so I had to share his beer selfie. <3
This is one my favorites from the day! A lot of time we forget to take pictures of ourselves but I'm so glad we took this one. 
As you can see the place was crowded after awhile. 
Hope you enjoyed me sharing about our trip to the Woodland games. Lots of love. 

1 comment: