Monday, June 4, 2018

May Favorites

Hello my amazing readers. It's time for monthly favorites. My favorites are pretty much the same as past months for May. Except maybe these two things that I have really liked. 
1. Author Shauna Niequist: Currently I'm reading Present Over Perfect also I'm doing the bible study with my small group. I am also reading Savor which is a year long devotional that is so good. My small group did Bread and Wine  last summer and it was so very good, I might actually reread it this summer or move onto her other books. I just love the way she writes, I feel like I am having a conversation with her, which I love. 
2. Call the Midwife: I am into season 6 now so I am getting close to what is actually showing on TV now which is season 7. I am loving this show, it makes me want to be a midwife every time I watch it or even a nurse or doula haha. 
I would love to hear some of your monthly favorites for the month of May. Lots of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment