Monday, February 5, 2018

Cleaning Schedule

Hello my wonderful readers! I just thought I would share something I'm not sure I have shared before. I am a stay at home mom, but with 5 people living in one home together cleaning has to be done, ALWAYS! Otherwise things will be worse at the end of week. So I thought I would share my cleaning schedule with you. Now to start I am going to say that some days not everything gets done due to one thing or another so I do have a couple catch up days in there if that happens. You just have to give yourself grace because life happens and not everything will get done always, especially with 3 little ones tearing the place apart all day haha. 

Monday
1.Kitchen cleaned up good- I don't normally do a lot of dishes on the weekends so I can spend more time with my hubby and kids when my hubby is home.
2. Laundry - All clothes laundry, adult and child.

Tuesday
1. Diapers - We cloth diaper if you don't know so we wash every other day usually for our 2 in cloth.
2. Vacuum - Usually this is done in two parts, I do the hallway, and bedrooms in the day time and Aaron does the dining and living room after dinner in the evening.
3. This is a catch up day because we have MOMs group in the morning every other week so the afternoon the kids crash so I can get stuff caught up.

Wednesday
1. Laundry - Child laundry only, by this time their basket is full and I can do a full load.
2. Hall Bathroom - I wipe everything down and take out anything still hanging to dry in there from Monday's laundry day.

Thursday 
1. Diapers - Diaper day again.
2. Master Bathroom - wipe everything down and set everything up for bath time in the evening for the kids.
3. Towels - I go around the whole house and change out all the towels and wash everything.

Friday
1. Laundry - All laundry adult and child because if we go anywhere on Sunday then everything is clean to choose from.
2. Grocery Pickup/Clean out fridge - I know this isn't fully cleaning but usually every other Friday I clean the fridge out good and put in an order for grocery pickup so hubby can get it on his way home.

Saturday
1. Diapers - Diaper day again.
2. Window Seals - We have really bad single pain windows in our place that cause mildew in the winter so I wipe them down with bleach once a week to clean them up and keep them as clean as I can, also we keep a towel in our bedroom window and the kids window to help with draft so I wash those as well.
3. Sheets - This is every other week I will strip beds and wash everything, unless of course a child has an accident then they will get there theirs stripped immediately of course.
4. This is also a catch up day for anything that wasn't done during the week and also anything to prepare for the week ahead.

Sunday
1. Church or Family Outing or Both - I do no housework or any laundry because we just spend time as a family because it is my hubby's only day off for the week.

Hope this wasn't too boring haha. Lots of love to you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment