Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Bullet Journal

Hello my wonderful readers. Something a little different today besides the mommy posts and baby posts. I have been trying out for about 4 months now using a bullet journal. Now I know you have most likely already heard of this because I am late to the game but I just wanted to share mine with you and what I found is working for me because I am loving this type of "planner". I am a planner junkie so for me to love a format is pretty wonderful! Now if you don't know what a bullet journal is you can google it and find out or just look at mine and I will try to explain it. I don't use the original traditional format and that is what I love about it, you don't have to! You can customize it to whatever you need it to be which is amazing when you are type A list maker. I have a month at a glance and each week at a glance. I have meal planner for every week and I make my grocery list off of that, I have even put post its on the page of what I have in my pantry and fridge so it was easier to make a menu off of it. I have my travel bucket list, blog ideas, what to pack if P goes overnight somewhere, what to pack for the twins for a whole day out, birthdays by month, monthly bills, and homeschool brainstorming for the future. I used a notebook I already had that I knew would fit in my purse because I wanted to try the format out before I bought another nice notebook that was bigger to have a longer time.
Here are a few of my pages:
 I loved looking on Pinterest for ideas for my journal. Above is one I found my grateful page, love this concept. Also I have a memories page for each month with all the main things that we did that month. 
 I used this to plan the family Christmas we held at the beginning of December.  
 This is glimpse of my week at a glance, sometimes I write about the day after it is over about how I felt or what happened that day. 
 Here is a blank meal plan I use. I now try to plan and shop for 2 weeks at a time so it is nice when the weeks are side by side like this. 
Here is a month at glance for this month. 
I just love doodling and making it look pretty. Hope you enjoyed a look into my planner. If you want to know what a traditional bullet journal looks like you can always google it and it will take you right to the original site of the maker. Lots of Love to you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment