Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Easter Baskets 2017

Hello my wonderful readers. We are coming up on Easter this next Sunday. It will be the twins first Easter and we are having everyone over to our place to host for the first time (post to follow Easter). I wanted to share the kids Easter baskets with you since I got them done. We decided they didn't need a lot since they all have a mountain of toys already. Penelope's basket I got her for her first Easter in 2015 from Lillian Vernon I think and the twins bags I actually won from a facebook group my friend has called Three Little Chicks (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThreeLittleChicks/). 
 We got each of the twins a little book and a stuffed monkey that we can attach to the stroller, carseat, etc.

 Penelope we got a puzzle, two books (she loves princess' and Abby), a bunny and a tutu. 
I thought these all turned out super cute! Next year I will try to get the twins each a bigger basket like P's but this year the bags are more than big enough for their stuff. Lots of Love and show me your kids baskets. 

2 comments:

  1. So cute Kristina! I love those sweet bunny bags for the twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so happy to win them. Next year I will probably spring for baskets like Penelope's but this year I thought it was just fine for their little book and monkey.

      Delete