Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Week 20 & 21 - Gender Reveal!!!

Hello my wonderful readers. Sorry I didn't post last week it was a crazy busy but so exciting week! Last week started with getting cribs put together for the babies... It's so real now! Pictures to come when they are all set up and decorated. Couple days later me and Penelope went to a play date with our moms group where she had fun playing in the water and I was completely tired out. We then had our bug ultrasound and both babies are healthy and growing just right. We ended week 20 with date night which was amazing! Me and Penelope went and met my cousin and her little girl at the zoo for some girl time visiting which was so good! I had my regular doctors appointment and all is well with me too. My mother in law is coming to visit to finish the week off to go shopping for the babies now that we know the gender!

So in January 2017 .... Andrew James and Juliet Rose will be joining the Thorsen family bringing us to 5! A boy and a girl is so perfect and we are so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment