Monday, August 8, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Week 16 & 17 Update

Hello my wonderful readers. It's time for a pregnancy update. Week 16 was good getting my energy back but still laying down and resting when Penelope takes a nap. Started walking again at least once a week if not more so I think that is good, before I felt too sick to even think about going outside. I still can't eat chicken unless it's fried because it makes me just want to throw up. I had my doctors appointment during week 17 and all looks good, babies are healthy size and heartbeat. I did go to a Moms group play date during week 17 and wore myself completely out playing with Penelope in the pool in the sun. She is a handful and I am a little nervous about when I am really pregnant and can't quite keep up with her, we will see what happens then. Hope you like this short pregnancy update, the next ones will hopefully be on time, life has just been well life lately. Lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment