Thursday, May 26, 2016

Women's Retreat 2016

Hello my wonderful readers. I just got home from my second weekend away, but this weekend was me by myself going to women's retreat with the women from my church. Last year when I went was my first time away overnight from Penelope and she was sick and Aaron took her to the ER for the first time and I was so worried the whole time so this time was different thank goodness.
First I packed very minimal, just some leggings and jeans, pjs, and about 2-3 thermal long sleeve shirts and a couple t shirts (I ended up not wearing them because it was too cold), I took a fleece vest. I just took minimal toiletries and no makeup but mascara, also tennis shoes only, no other shoes. Took bug spray but didn't need it this time thank goodness and my trusty flashlight is about it. 
And second here are some pictures from the beautiful place.

 Elizabeth Hunnicut was wonderful as a worship leader you should all check her out!
It is a beautiful place only God can create!
Hope God blesses you all like He has blessed me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment