Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Hello my wonderful readers. Hope you and all the mothers in your life had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to my mother in laws house the day before Mother's Day to spend the day with her then went to my parents house for actual Mother's Day. It was the first time spending Mother's Day with my mom, with me as a mother because I didn't get to do that last year so it was really important to me to do that this year. We did not take any pictures at my parents house for some crazy reason we always forget and need to get better at that but here is one we took at my mother in laws house. Overall it was a relaxing weekend and we got to tell both our parents the great news (see post before this one if you want to know). Love always.


No comments:

Post a Comment