Thursday, December 24, 2015

What Christmas Means to Me.

Hello my wonderful readers. Tomorrow is Christmas day and I can't believe how fast it got here. This is my favorite time of the year for sure. To me Christmas is about giving thanks to God for sending his son in the form of a baby to Earth to save us from our sin, that is the reason for the season! I think it's a time to say thanks to God for your family. It's nice to receive gifts, see Santa and eat food but that's not the real reason for the season. This year I have to admit we have gotten caught up in the season for the wrong reasons but next year will be different because I want to show Penelope what the real reason for celebrating Christmas is. 
 We did go see Santa for the first time and she hated it. She was all smiles in the long line, until we saw the big man. 

Here is our Christmas card this year. It's my favorite one ever! Love you families! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment