Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas in Our Place

Hello my wonderful readers. We aren't usually home on Christmas day until later but I love to decorate and I try so hard to wait until after Thanksgiving. This year I did wait to decorate but have been listening to Christmas music and watching movies since Halloween haha. 
 So this year we have a walking little girl so we had to rearrange the furniture and put the tree behind the couch and then we put it on top of a box so we could see majority of it. Have to make it work when you have little ones. 
 My husband has a collection of nutcrackers from when he was a kid, they are all over our house.
 These are the Christmas cards we have received so far, including our own because I love it so much!
 Stockings out of the way of grabby hands. 
 My mantel with more nutcrackers and a cute little Santa. 
 I love this little teddy bear. 
 I have many nativity scenes in the house all over at Christmas but this one is my favorite! 
These little reindeer crack me up! This is my favorite Christmas candle ever! Outside, since we live in an apartment, we don't do much I have lights in our porch window and a banner that has Santa and elves and candy on it with a red bow on the door. Hope your Christmas decorating in going wonderful! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment