Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring Cleaning Two Ways - Part Two


Hello my wonderful readers. This is part two of the spring cleaning post and it is going to be more of an emotional and spiritual cleaning rather than a physical, like part one. Recently as I was cleaning out our apartment of things we didn't need, it made me think of what else I don't need in my life. It made me think of Facebook for one thing and the people I do not need to be friends with on there or other sites. I either do not like things they post or they never talk to me anymore, those are the people that I was looking to not have in my life. I deleted about 20 people I think from Facebook and Instagram. I also unliked pages that were not good spiritually to look at on both of those and on Twitter. I am striving to be a better person so I need to surround myself with better people I believe. 

My goal is to be a better wife and mother everyday and a better friend. Some of my friends from back home and from school that I have been friends with for years have stopped being interested in my life in anyway, not even to say hello. This has made me sad recently. I have made some new friends in my moms group at church but that is when I see them at moms group and church not any other time. My other friends from back home don't come to visit me since I live 2 hours away now and they don't want to go to the effort. They think that I should take my baby in the car for 2 hours and go see them when they don't have any kids or anything and it would be easier for them to come see me. I just want people to be honest and say they don't want to come see me instead of saying mean things and never apologizing about it and just giving excuses. Also I have had friends that just stopped talking to me after I got married and pregnant and called pregnancy a disease while I was pregnant. I have gotten rid of being friends with everyone of these friends but one. I have been praying and continue to pray about this one friend and whether I should continue what is left of our friendship or if I should just say nevermind and be done with the whole thing. 
Other than this one friendship I feel like I am doing good with cleaning everything out and laying new things down in my life that are good for me and my family. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment