Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bouncing Baby - Penelope's First Easter

Hello my wonderful readers. I'm here to share with you Penelope's first Easter! She was actually really lucky and got to have two Easters. The first was a little trip to see the Easter bunny the day before Easter and she took some pictures with her first Easter basket at home as well. I got her Easter basket from Lillian Vernon and had it personalized so we can use it for many years to come, I wanted to make sure it had handle too so when she gets big enough to hunt Easter eggs she has a basket to put them in. 

The first Easter was at her Grandma Rhonda's house, my mother in law's, in Brentwood. We drove there and had a nice meal just the three and a half of us and played with the baby and visited. We did not attend church on Easter like we had plan to unfortunately due to have a really bad night with Penelope the night before.


The second Easter was at my grandma's house in Manteca a week later. We drove there after church and had another wonderful meal and visited with my family. Everyone couldn't believe how big Penelope is getting and everyone loved her little Easter dress. She got a little Easter basket from my parents we took pictures the next day with it because she wasn't having it on the day she got it haha. 
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Easter. God Bless! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment