Friday, March 20, 2015

Love Dare - Day 60

Hello my wonderful readers. So I have been behind this week by like the whole week so I will give you two each day until I catch up. This devotion starts with Psalm 139:17-18. The devotion talks about thoughtfulness fading in your marriage. We begin to ignore needs of our mate after being married for awhile. The devotion says when your love matures you begin "to think, to plan, to consider in advance" how things will effect your mate. Loving thoughts precede loving actions. The dare is to read 2 Samuel 9:1-13 and ask yourself what can you do thoughtfully for your mate this week? This week was my husband's 30th birthday and he is sick and so is the baby, so I went to the store and bought him a birthday cake with 30 candles even though it was just me and him I sang to him and he blew out all the candles, he was really happy I think that even though we didn't have a big party he still got a cake and to blow out candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment