Friday, December 12, 2014

Bouncing Baby #26 - What's in my Diaper Bag?

Hello my wonderful readers. I guess I got a little out of order on postings since this is 26 and the last was 27 oops! haha I couldn't have a baby without doing a "what's in my diaper bag?" post.
In our diaper bag we have wipes and diapers obviously, a changing pad that matches our diaper bag, a little toy, some target bags for dirty diapers if there is no place to toss them when we are out, baby powder, nighttime baby bath soap and lotion(for if we are somewhere overnight), a pacifier with a cap on it, a comb and brush, diaper rash cream, an extra set of strap covers for the car seat (in case she spits up on hers in the car), pacifier clip, hand sanitizer, socks, baby shampoo, lotion and body wash (daytime formula), two hats, formula (in the container you pre measure into), receiving blankets, burp cloth and a Winnie the Pooh rattle. 
I also have this first aid kit, shown below, in there and it has everything.
Also I throw my wallet, phone and keys in when I go somewhere and we also have an extra onsie for her in case of an accident if we are going somewhere longer than a couple hours and a bottle with water in it ready for formula.
She also has a blanket over her in the carrier when we go out, since it is winter, so we don't carry that in the diaper bag. 

 This is our diaper bag, it came from Babies R Us, we got it as a shower gift. It has so many pockets for everything you can think of, also it has straps on the two sides that you can attach it to the stroller with, which is handy. 
Hope you enjoyed this quick What's in my Diaper Bag post. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment