Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Annual Trip to Santa Cruz 2014

Hello my wonderful readers! Happy New Year's Eve! So this December marks 3 years since I met my husband and we went on our first date. Each year at this time we go back to the place that we had our first date, Santa Cruz, we eat at the same place, go kiss in the same place we had our first kiss and we go to the wharf and sit where we sat and talked all day that day. This year we took Penelope back to our places with us and she saw the ocean for the first time, it was so much fun. 
 Here are all three of us at Kianti's, where we always go to eat. 

 
Here we are at the wharf. She wore her cute little peacoat and pink furry boots, so cute!!
This is the best picture so far we have taken of the three of us, Penelope is so cute and looks just like her daddy. This is my 250th post on my blog!! See you in 2015!! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment