Saturday, October 15, 2011

The plan

So when I was younger I had a major plan. How old I was going to be when I got married, had kids, graduate college, etc., but the older I get I'm realizing the Lord just laughed at my plans and moved them around to how He wants them which is how they are suppose to be..... They were never suppose to be what I wanted but what He wants for his glory!!!! All my friends are getting married and having babies and I'm being left behind .... But then I thought wait maybe that is in His plan maybe he is keeping me where I am because he has some things for me to do before I get married and have babies or maybe He just hasn't set up the right man of God for me. Anyways all this comes down to how I continue everyday to learn to trust the Lord with all plans and decisions in my life!! May His will be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment