Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Hello my wonderful readers. This was my first year cooking a Thanksgiving dinner for anyone! I have to say I did a pretty good job. Nothing was over or under cooked so I consider that a win haha. We only had my mother in law over so we had a ton of leftovers and at off them for like 2 days it was wonderful! 
 Penelope's staying out of the way so daddy could vacuum before my mother in law got there. 
 Aaron insisted on taking a picture of me prepping the turkey for the oven. 
 These were taken later in the day after my mother in law left, I'm so thankful this year for our little family that will soon be almost twice the size. 

 My wonderful turkey! 
 Penelope didn't eat much but it is kind of a hit and miss with toddlers eating anything haha, she loved the rolls (the only thing I didn't make). 
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, being thankful for anything and everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment